After about an hour of none of the waiters approaching our table, although there were only 3 groups in the room, we finally managed to get the attention of a waiter and placed an order. I asked for snails and someone else asked for chicken wings. These came about 45 mins later. The snails were off, I mean completely spoilt and even the tomato sauce on them had gone sour. Others on my table tasted and agreed. The wings looked like they were at least freshly made but were so charred black that we didn't think they were edible. We returned both and asked for a replacement. Would you believe that the exact same plate of snails was brought back? I asked the waiter and he mentioned that they simply tried to scrape off the tomato sauce! Anyway the chicken was never served: the water only came to ask if my friend still wanted chicken wings about 20 mins later "because someone else had placed an order for chicken wings". Meaning that they would give that person my friend's previous order and make my friend a new batch. Well obviously there was no point as it had been a while already. The worst part of all of this is that from merely tasting the snails, I got serious food poisoning that nearly landed me in hospital. I know it was the snails because I hadn't eaten any before or after that evening and the vomiting and diarrhea started a few hours later. It's such a shame because I used to really like this place and think of it as a hidden gem. Not anymore.